Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tri-County Quilt Tour 2010

I haven't posted in a while since we had some family medical emergencies to work through but luckily everyone is ok. And then trying to catch up. I just returned from doing the Tri-County Quilt Tour. There were 15 shops and the theme was SMOOTH SAILING. Needless to say everyone is sooooo talented and creative. You get to go to each shop and get a free pattern and see the quilts they made with all the blocks. If you want to see some of the designs then look to the links I have included. You will be amazed at the design from Fabric-Etc. She always does something so different.

Anyway, had a great time and wonderful weather. Bought lots of cool fabric. I wish I now had a week to just sew. It always gets my creative juices flowing and unfortunately life doesn't stand still for us to quilt or sew. Maybe next year I will take a week of from work after the Quilt Tour or the PNW Shop Hop. I might have to think about that some more.

Have a great day!

Till next time,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment