Friday, January 29, 2010

Potholders finished

I finished the 2 potholders for the potholder swap I joined. I sent them to Erica in North Dakota yesterday. I will wait a couple of days before I post a picture of them so I can make sure she gets them first and sees them. I wouldn't want her to see them here first by chance she happens to browse to this blog. :o)

It wasn't hard to make the pothholders once I had a pattern in mind. That was the hardest part. Picking the pattern. We were given the recipients color choice and Erica's was Navy Blue and Tan. I wanted to do a circular one and a coordinating square one. I thought they turned out pretty good and I really enjoyed a nice, quick project since I mostly make queen size quilts.

I posted a link to the sidebar for the potholder swap in case you want to join the next one in a couple of months.

I will add pictures next week of the potholder.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures! They sound great!

    ReplyDelete